Monday, January 21, 2013

Lover not a hater. My political RANT.


I have to admit that I hate all this craziness with Obama and stuff. I honestly in my opinion(so you cant scrutinize because its MY opinion) I like Obama....I don't think that he deserves this whole horrible rep that he has.


Because....our government is NOT just one person. Unfortunately he is the front and center man. He gets all the ridicule and honestly I feel bad for hating on Bush sometimes. Maybe he had it the same way. Anyways.

I loved watching the Inauguration(what I saw of it) I hate how everyone cant just ENJOY our country and what we have. Our whole country forgets how much we DO HAVE. Our country has ALOT we have ALOT compared to other countries. We should be thankful to have our freedoms that we do have. The freedom of speech, to live where we want to live, to wear what we want to wear, to have children, to have money, to have homes. To have AMAZING BRAVE men and women that put their lives on the line to protect us. Not only our amazing soldiers but also our police and firemen.

I am just so tired of ALL THE NEGATIVE in society. It makes me SO crazy. We are so spoiled....maybe our country is a big brat.

I can just see it our big country acting like my two year old "I want all my guns, I want all my ammo!! I promise we won't kill anyone, give it back"

Seriously that's how I feel.

Now for my husband and the men and women who serve with him, they are trained with their weapons. They are educated to use their guns and ammo, just like a dr is trained to use his scalpel. We cant guarantee that all soldiers will take their education and use it for good, same with the dr.

Ugh its just so frustrating. I hear on a daily basis both sides to the gun thing. I agree with both parts in SOME ways.

WHY do civilians need so much weapons and ammo...what the hell for? I mean I understand protecting our families and other civilians but why do you need SO MUCH to do so? I also wonder about how the criminals get SO MUCH ammo. Is it because it is available to the public/civilians? If that is the case...I totally understand why the ban is being put in place. I mean I know that criminals are not going to stop breaking the law but if we can make it harder for them to do so at least its worth the shot. Unfortunately its going to limit the good guys...and that also makes me sad. Like I mentioned before with my husband and the men and women who serve with him...maybe with their extra training can have different options?? I don't know...

The way it looks in my mind..is like this. The other day our sons totally emptied our dvds, blu rays and videos from the shelves in our living room. We were joking about how this is why we cant have nice things, our little ones are destructive. I feel like that would be the criminals. We civilians/good people have to be limited because of all the damn criminals. They mess it up so we cant have nice things (or in other words more freedoms) Look at how we now have to have our receipts checked at the walmart or Costco...because of the theft rate. Look at how now Clackamas town center has to have all of those metal detectors, criminals. Look at how to apply for just a little state help all the hoops you have to jump through. DAMN CRIMINALS!

See here you all sit blaming the President for all of this chaos...well maybe you should blame yourself, or in better terms OUR SOCIETY. The people who are "too busy" to teach our children. All the damn drugs, and CRIMINALS. That's what we need to focus on here. We need to do better with them and handling all those POS's. They are the reason we get regulated in the first place.

One of my favorite quotes or I guess sayings I have seen that supports Gays

"Why hate on all the Gay people? You should blame STRAIGHT PEOPLE they are the ones that keep having Gay children."
 I cant think of a way to make ^^ to my rant :(

"Why hate all of the rules? Maybe we should hate ourselves(our society) WE are the ones that keep making all the CRIMINALS!!"

Hell I don't know LOL.

Ok My rant is over. Im not looking for an argument or a debate...this is just the inside mind and opinion from a housewife...of an amazing Army man.

Why cant we all just love each other??



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Haha that's all I can say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vanessa I thought you knew more about our government and the "gun thing". Although I respect that you have a right to your own opinion I disagree with most of it. You see I am trained as well on any gun you want to put into my hands I haven't promised anyone I won't kill people that is ridiculous if someone breaks into my house they are done for. And please don't tell me that 911 will work just as well because experience tells me that is a crock. So okay criminals have guns...look at that criminals...people who don't obey they law who legally are not supposed to have any guns have guns that they purchased on the blackmarket and you want to blame legal gun owners like me? I can assure you I have quite a few guns.. and I am looking to get a concealed weapons permit. There have always been guns in my home and none, I repeat, none of my children have ever shot themselves or someone else. My children are ALL trained as well. I expect that not only can they hunt but they can all protect their own families. Lets just for fun look at the case of the Lakewood cops killed by one man. If a customer was armed and shot him in the head some of those cops may still be alive and the killer would be dead. Yeehaw! But instead no one was carrying so 4 great people who had families are dead. Now lets quickly touch on something, the Constitution of the United States guarantees me the right to bear arms. It doesn't say only if OBAMA lets me. Yes, it was OBAMA that signed those 19 executive orders to eliminate my right to have whatever gun I choose, not the rest of the government just OBAMA. You know the great president that you love. I don't I believe he has done anything good for the United States. I will say this you should be proud he has appointed the IRS to take care of Obamacare. And he has armed them. As far as my second amendment right it was created to make sure that the militias could overtake the government if it got too crazy......not to keep the slaves in check. I guess standing up for a man that believes in abortion, gay rights, socialized medicine and controlling the citizens of this country is where you stand but I can assure you I don't. I am a Christian. I believe in life over convenience, I believe marriage is between a man and a woman, I don't want MY tax dollars to pay for someone's abortion, I believe in God, family and country. I am a member of the NRA and proud of it. We don't make it seem like a big deal that the president wants to unarm us...it IS a big deal. I can assure you that the guns I own have never killed anyone, but if my family was threatened I wouldn't hesitate.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!