Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November

WHOOOO HOOOOOOO November!

Did I mention I LOVE this month??

For so many great reasons. Our president is here to stay, Breaking Dawn PT 2! My birthday, Thanksgiving and my twins 2nd birthday OH and my HONEY IS COMING HOME!!! Whoo :D :D

Ahh finally I can count the days in double(almost single) digits. I cannot wait for my honey to be HOME and we can make this marriage move FORWARD(the word of the month)

Then we can happily move along to Christmas.
I cant wait!!

My husband cant wait either. He is dying he is so READY to be home with our boys and me. He is so ready to also get this marriage moving forward, which even tho in ways it has, it is going right along, but with him home we can make more goals, more ideas and keep pushing forward.

So excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!