Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election talk :)

Now that the election is over and I wont be causing a rukus I will speak my piece :)

So 4 more years of Obama. Honestly I am relieved in so many ways. I have seen both si des. I am not a political by any means and maybe thats why some people would go against me. Anyways I didnt want to just jump right in for Obama in the in the beginning so I read around.

I had discussions, and learned some things.  Honestly I voted for Obama all on my OWN. Not because my family was doing it but because I liked what I heard and I liked what I saw and I am comfortable with the way things are. One of my main big reasons is being an Army wife and in a military family those are the biggest issues, and Obama is the ONLY canidate(that I knew of) that has a plan and has stuck to his word. I want this over, not just for my husband but with all of the other men and women out there that are lost over in that country and being killed for reasons they dont know.

Now there were a few small things that he was for that I didnt agree with like being pro-life, same sex marriage stuff like that, but those to me are small things that really dont matter as much as other things. Like our military. I feel like The Obamas(Michelle included) also the Bidens are the only presidential people that actually recognized our troops and the FAMILIES. They support US as a whole unit behind our soldiers and that to me stands out a lot. Because honestly if it wasnt for us families cheering our soldiers on who knows what would happen.

There are so many things I could go on about but the biggest things President Obama said that turned me his way was EQUALITY and "Fighting for the American Dream and that everyone has a FAIR chance at it" Yes, this is AMERICA and we believe in the AMERICAN DREAM. Most of our country (47% according to Romney) dont have a lot of money and are struggling to make ends meet, and when the economy started to make a tumble it got even harder. Obama (even tho some disagree) did make  a turn around and did get some jobs going. He is fighting for us struggling families that just cant pull it all together yet and that includes military families. He is fighting for those single parents trying to make ends meet working 2 jobs and tackling school. He wants and has said many times EQUALITY. That is why I voted for Obama. This is why he won.

So as he said last night in his winning speech...

"Here's to 4 more years of moving FORWARD" -President Obama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!