Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello Friend :)

Another night of Katy Perry in my head. 
Watching Chopped: Halloween

Can my husband be home yet?

YES!
Whoo hoo we are down to under a month-ish

I am so excited/nervous for him to be here. Kinda getting me in the mood to stop eating and lose weight. LOL.

Yea right. 

I dyed my hair purple...again. Kinda like a touch up because I missed spots
Still looks black.
Bummer deal. 

So much for my purple hair like Katy Perry(there she is again) 
I remember being really into Miley.
I guess I can say Katy Perry is my new obsession.
She is very inspirational and her music is different.

Its not all pop and whoo hoo look at me. 
She struggled to make it, she got dropped, she got told it will never go any where.
now look...she has broken records
she does duets with Autistic children :)
She is an idol. 

Halloween is just over a week away. 
The kids are dying. Jaden wants a graveyard in our yard
Weirdo kid. 

I cant wait for the next few weeks to melt away.
And my husband to be home.
So I can get some affection, and talk to someone.
Torture him with Katy Perry
So he can laugh at me when I want to dye my hair again.

I miss my lover.
Chloe is busy with school
(go bug go!)
Just kinda lonely.

Ill go back to Katy Perry now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!