Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to school.

Its that time of year where we are getting ready to go back to school

and this year we are in FULL SWING. :)

Mr Jaden is all enrolled into Kindergarten. On Sept 4th we will find out who his teacher is and his first day is Sept 5th and even more exciting is daddy will be here to take him to his first day of kindergarten.

Next is Jaxon. I need to get him enrolled into preschool. I'm a little worried about his attention span, but then again him being in school will be a really good thing to get him attention ready and settled down for Kindergarten next year. (oh man that's crazy)

Then its Mom. My Momma is hopefully going to be enrolled in College this year for business. She is so stoked, and we are all so proud of her!! :) Way to go Mom!

Last of all its me..hopefully this year I will be having my buns in school. I am so torn at what I want to do...I want to go into education, but then I still love medical, which would still be beneficial if I went for education now and medical later, and then there is my love for animals which I really love too.

Oh so many things so many opportunities. I just cant wait to see what our future holds, with Daddy being here and Jaden in school and Jax following in his footsteps.


Again busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!