Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love at first sight.

Bug and I had a very good conversation earlier.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I never thought so at first. Had a few boyfriends never had a spark. Until I met Charlie. It wasn't like "fireworks" in my head or anything but I remember there was something about him....something just seemed right and so I sat close to him and complimented his armbands.

Little did I know at that moment I met my future husband and father of my now 4 gorgeous boys. I didn't know that we would be married for (almost as of now) 5 years and have a crazy life in the army. I didn't know that he would love me and want to marry me. All I knew in that moment was that he had crazy red hair, nice arm bands (pink and black ones my favorite colors), crazy red hair, and weird glasses with big blue eyes.

When we got off the bus and he asked for my number I was flattered. I have never had a guy be nice to me and ask for my number before. I didn't know it would turn into love, I just knew there was something about him and getting to know him seemed right.

From then on when I am with him life is right. Like there is a force behind our love guiding us on. He has taken a pretty rough course I must admit, but there is no denying that my life feels right and good with Charlie in my life. When I found our about the affair I was devastated, and looking into his blue eyes I had lost him. I was beyond pissed. I cried alot, I screamed a lot....but the thought of not being with my Charlie (again) after a year of separation, honestly hurt more than what he had done. No doubt I was still crazy pissed and wanted to do some harmful things to him(I didn't of course. Can't get too crazy here) But when I was alone and thought to myself what am I going to do? Why would he do this? My heart spoke louder. You love him, you married him, you have fought this hard to come this far. We can't give up. The look in those huge blue eyes...watching his heart break when I told him I was done and gone....made me believe he was really sorry. The sound in his voice the crack of my Charlie in there. His movements when he knew how badly hurt I was. It all just made me feel like he was really truly sorry.

I am a firm believer in Jesus and God, and the one thing I also firmly believe in is "Walk by faith. Not by sight." He is guiding me, and I will walk next to him with my faith(great song by Jeremy Camp too BTW)

I love my Charlie Ford with all my heart and soul and I do believe in love at first sight. How else would I have known to let him have my number ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!