Friday, August 24, 2012

Life Lessons

Oh what a day it has been.

I so wish I could teleport and be with my friends. I mean I am here for them in spirit but I wish I could show up at their house with a milkshake and sit there and watch sappy movies.

It hurts my heart to see my friends hurt. Its just the kind of person I am I want to fix it all. I know I have my own life and my own problems but to see my friends hurt just kills me.

And what went on today just reminded me of a huge life lesson I have learned and decided to share.

When you love someone 
FIGHT for that love.
If its real and you know in your heart its YOURS
Hold it tight keep it close.
Don't let go, and don't give up!

Life is going to try and break you apart, people are going to break you apart but if you hold super super close and fight that off you will make it.

Keep it deep in your heart and DON'T LET GO. You will wonder why, you will doubt, but if you really love that person and that relationship DON'T GIVE UP. Man its hard...its soooo hard. 

I have been with my love for 5 years...well technically 6 but married for 5 of those years and damn the weather I have taken over our relationship. From life, army, family, friends and him. I never let go. I never gave up....almost but never did. I love that boy with all my heart, crazy red hair and all ;)

I doubted us, I questioned why...but deep down he was mine and I wasn't going to let him go. And now here we sit and I am waiting for his big blue eyes again.

And there is my Bug.

We have been through the world I tell ya! Best friends since 9 years old. The hell our friendship has been through all those teen years are BRUTAL! Nevertheless I am here by her side. She is my sister and I will never give up on her. I will never abandon her. 

Not to get crazy religious but my dad always taught me to "Love like Jesus" and I do. I have always been a loyal person, and you bet your buns if you need me I will do whatever I can to be there for you. 

Thats just how I am :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!