Monday, July 23, 2012

BSB for life!

Its a fact I have loved the Backstreet boys since I was 8 years old and a family friend played "Quit playing games with my heart" and I was hooked. Then "as long as you love me" and ultimatly what did me in is "Ill never break your heart" (still love this song FYI) Then it was on. Had to have everything bsb. I even had a necklace that said "AJ" my absolute love. Posters magazines, if it had the bboys I had it. Out with Spice Girls and in with my boys.

I am not ashamed to admit that to this day the sight of my beloved boys still melts my heart, and I listen to the backstreet boys on a regular basis and if I am really down I watch some old concerts :) Aj is my "husband" his voice can send shivers up my spine. Still rocking him in my van (full blast if Im by myself). Even tho I am too old for the posters and the obsessive behavior I once did all through my teen years. I still love those boys like a little girl ha.

Now times have changed and there are new boy bands that have come and its there time. But luckily for them the backstreet boys have been prime examples. And even tho I like listening to Big Time Rush, Jonas Brothers(when they were cool) Nsync(rarely) NO little boy band will ever be as amazing as the BSB especially the little band called One Direction...um yea your track list looks a little too um...copied?

Yea anyways...sorry little boys
Let the real MEN show you how it goes. ;):)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!