Monday, June 4, 2012

It's been awhile...

Wow I am a horrible blogger...well I am a very busy momma. First and foremost, we are already half way over with this deployment and are celebrating Saturday. Then also we are down to double digits til daddy comes home for leave. Summer is well on its way (even tho the weather hasn't caught up) and I am proud to say FINALLY we will be involved in summer sports!! Jaden told me he wants to do all of the sports he can. So he is enrolled in soccer and soon baseball. Jaxon is also ready to do sports and he wants to do baseball :) Fun fun stuff! This month is going to be so busy! With the rose festival and parades and family get togethers. Prepar for another long absence haha. My baby sister is coming up with me :) her first summer as an adult and she wants to spend it with me. That makes me happy. Oh how I love summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!