Monday, July 23, 2012

Catch up.

Been another long absence but hey I prepared you for it ;)

Anyways Chloe reminded me to start blogging because she is starting back up again woot!
Man summer has been in full swing. We had the 4th and that was amazing. Momma, Meags, Mal and cousin Kam with Jessica came up. We went to the Freedom Fest saw JOAN JETT in concert for FREE :) Pretty awesome. My sons first rock concert and they were bored. OH kids.

My husband is doing AMAZING we are down to ONE MONTH before he comes for leave. FINALLYYYY been dying over here. Had some close calls and I am just ready to hold him in my arms and know he is ok. Its one thing to hear his voice but seeing him will make all the difference plus its our anniversary! :) 5 YEARS married. I feel so old saying that. Oh what a crazy 5 years it has been.

I am a sports momma too now. Jaden had soccer camp and LOVED it he didnt want it to end. He got a certificate and a metal and a shirt. I was SO proud of him, my big boy is growing up. Now Jaxon is in T ball. He loves that. I love cheering them on. I cant wait for Soccer to start the end of next month(when daddy is here too) and then Jaden starts school. OMG. So much happening in the next 2 months its INSANE.

Anyways back to the grind tomorrow.
Happy to be blogging again.
Goodnight World :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!