Thursday, April 26, 2012

Halfway updates

Wow it's been so busy around here. Spring is been so good and so bad. My body doesn't like me these days. I'm about to have wisdom teeth out and my back being horrible. All this pain makes me want to be babied by my honey.

Easter was great my boys got bikes and we went to Nana's house and had a pre birthday party. He got a bedding set for his new bed! Then 2 days later he turned 5 :) he is so excited to be a big boy.

As Charlie predicted spring time has made him very busy. We don't get to talk as much :( he goes on missions for days now and he is too tired to chat sometimes. But he is helping me survive by sending me an "I love you" message when he can. :)

So for now I am awake watching my new obsession (because of all the eye candy) Supernatural. Damn I love that Dean Winchester ;)

I'll try and blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!