Thursday, April 5, 2012

Moving on up...

Oh man what a day of changes..well kinda.

I got my twins bedding all finally(except one sheet) other then that their room is decorated in sesame street. Brayden LOVES it! He has Elmo sheets and an elmo blanket and Elmo stickers right next to him. Ben loves all his favorite characters in his room too.

Then the big boys have their BIG boys have big boy beds..Oh man my babies are growing up.
Jaden turns 5 in 5 days! HOLY guacamole! This is insanity.

Now that I have the kids bedrooms all set up I need to work on mine and the hubby's. The problem is I am no interior designer lol. I was thinking black and white photos of our boys. We have a nice bedroom set, maybe a new comforter...and just some designs on the walls and curtains.

Im working on it for sure...
pics to come..

For now...
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!