Saturday, March 24, 2012

Out of shape.

So I have started to get my training down.

Step 1. Bought lots of smart water ;)
Step 2. Played more kinect
Step 3. Took the boys to the track.

Yea...the track was fun. Jaden and Jax raced and ran their little hearts out. Jaxon didnt even survive the Muppet movie he fell asleep sitting up.

I discovered a not so friendly thing to my work out...a SERIOUSLY painful pain in the most embarassing place...my butt. My actual butt muscle is ridiculously sore. Yea..not a good thing considering I have to walk 6 miles in less then a month. :(

But sitting here..im not so sure its my muscle..I think it could be my tailbone. Ya know..just over a year ago I carried twins for 8 months. So it looks like this girl will be making an appt to get a physical. Probably should have thought to do this anyways.

Working out and being more active is a lot of fun with the boys. I mean its not like I can be lazy with 2 walking toddlers and 2 busy preschoolers. They keep me on the move all day long, but playing with them and getting them outside (when its NOT raining) is so much fun. They have been out playing more with the neighbor kids.

I am so excited for Jaden to get his bike for Easter. They are going to have a blast. :)

Hurry up warm weather! My kids and I need to get out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!