Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For the babies!

Im doing something amazing(or well amazing to me) 
I am walking for ms and for the march of dimes
(gotta get these buns in shape) 

I have always wanted to do something like this.
I dont have all the money in the world to donate too much,
But if I do all the physical work others can do the rest.

I think I will make a personal goal to do this every year.
Its worth the walk for those sweet babies.
And for my health. 

I think doing these walks will be a great motivation to eat healthy
and push my self to work out.

I can do this..I can do this :)

Here is where you can donate:

Thank  you friends and family in advance.

And keep reminding me...

I CAN DO THIS!


1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you Nessa! I'm seriously pumped for your health and your family! You've got all you need for a recipe for success: motivation, achievable goals, and awesome active boys! Really exciting with their beds too! Hope all is well, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!