Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chapter 2013. Page 1

Here we go.

2013

WOW. So far SO AMAZING. I rang in the new year with my baby brother, my husband and amazing kids. It was mellow but perfect. We had little smokies and just chilled. Played dance central and got my butt kicked. It was perfect just for me :)

I am so happy 2012 is over. It was time. Time to start fresh and new. So happy to be here with my family and my husband. This is exactly how it should be. We are doing so well. I am SOOO proud of US. We are happy and working together its how it always how it should of been just took some time to figure it out, but I am so happy that we made it.

Now for the future...that is just starting. 

I was so happy to be with my baby brother, I cant get over it. I never want to lose touch again. He is such an awesome kid(he always has been) I am so proud of him(not that I was ever worried his mom is awesome too) I was so happy that we were able to be together and be with our dad.. Some things could have gone a little better but hey it was a first visit. 

Hopefully many more in the future(that is a new years resolution.) 

Also another resolution(or goal) is to keep our family moving in this direction, to keep getting better. 

Happy New Year everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!