Monday, December 10, 2012

He's HOME!

I know I know, I am a TERRIBLE blogger.

Anyways its over. The deployment is actually over. HOOORRAYY!

The boys and I have been enjoying our daddy/husband home. The boys are so much more  content. As in no crazy brutal messes or fights. We have been relaxing watching movies and just enjoying being a whole family!

Its been long overdue for sure.

Now for the fun. I have pictures of this amazing event!

I was so happy my Grandparents, Mother and Father-in-law and mom could be here for this amazing day. It really was better then Christmas seeing my husband walk through those doors, being surrounded by my friends and family. WOW. It takes your breath away when all of those men and women walk through the door.

SO special! So here is some of this amazingness!

Making posters for Daddy. 
 Walking off the plane!
 Grandma, Mom, Me and Nancy :)
 The boys getting anxious!
 WHOO anytime now!
 Here he is! With his Mom and Papa
Waited a whole year! Finally with my husband :):):)


This was such an amazing experience! I loved every second of it, and so happy to finally be reunited with my amazing husband, and to see all of my friends finally with their husbands. All of the children finally with their fathers.  

So amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free :)

Let me know what you think!